Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Coupon Class - January 2011

In conjunction with another mom, I will be giving a lesson on couponing (sure it's a word!) to the MOMS Club in January. I am really excited to be able to share one way that Stay at Home Moms can contribute to the families finances - because a penny saved is a penny earned!

Today at Walmart I found a few baskets of Halloween clothing on sale for 90% off. So, I dug through and found 3 petticoat skirts that rang up at $.50 each. The girls were so excited to have new dress-up clothes. They would have made great Christmas gifts had the girls not been with me while I shopped. But since they saw them, and since they were such a steal, I let them have them and they spent the rest of the day wearing them pretending they were princesses.

Speaking of deals, have you seen the last page of the Shaws Flyer for this week? There are some serious deals on right now so if you haven't been yet, you have until Thursday to get in on the action!

No comments: